Chop up some of your favorite pizza ingredients, toast some leftover bread, pour yourself a glass of Coca-Cola and you’re all set for a lazy day at home! Don’t forget to share snaps of your relaxing day or fun family moments on Facebook with #TasteTheFeeling.
French Bread Pizza Recipe
Got leftover French bread? Make mini pizzas for the kids. It’s a great way to introduce them to new meats and veggies.
French Bread Pizza Ingredients
- 1 loaf french bread cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 Cup pizza sauce
- 4 pieces Cherry tomatoes quartered
- fresh basil leaves
- 2 slices ham diced
- 6 slices pepperoni sliced in half
- 1/2 Cup cheddar cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with tomato or pizza sauce.
- Top with tomatoes, basil leaves, ham, pepperoni, and cheese.
- Transfer pizzas to a baking sheet and bake until cheese is completely melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Garnish with more basil leaves. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!