This fresh spring rolls recipe is packed with greens. Wrap them up with soft vermicelli noodles and munch on a good amount of vegetables to power through your day.
Fresh Spring Rolls Recipe
Fresh Spring Rolls Ingredients
- 1 pre-packed Asian salad
- 80 Grams vermicelli (sotanghon) noodles
- Vietnamese rice wrappers
- 1/4 Cup noodles
- 1/2 Cup mixed vegetables
- salad dressing reserved
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- Julienne vegetables from 1 pre-packed Asian salad; reserve dressing. Soak vermicelli noodles in salted hot water. Soak Vietnamese rice wrapper in hot water until soft.
- Place about noodles and mixed vegetables on the edge of a wrapper. Fold sides and bottom and roll to make a log. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Mix salad dressing and 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce. Dilute with a little bit of water, if needed. Serve dipping sauce with spring rolls.