How do you cook a delicious pork chop?
There are ways to make your pork chop taste different every time. Some smother their pork chops with many herbs and spices that can hide the already tasty flavor of the pork. What you should do is let the pork shine, no matter what you add in. Here, we added a dash of calamansi juice to give these pork chops a surprising tartness. Best of all, you only need 4 ingredients to cook this pork chop dish, and it’s so easy, you can make this in the morning and pack it up for your baon, too.
Fried Calamansi Pork Chops Recipe
Fried Calamansi Pork Chops Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 4 pork chops patted dry
- 8 pieces calamansi halved, plus more to serve
- 1 tablespoon Knorr SavorRich Pork more to serve
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a frying pan over medium heat, heat oil and melt butter.
- Lightly brush pork chops with Knorr SavorRich Pork on both sides.
- Once pan is hot, add 2 pork chops. Squeeze 2 calamansi over each pork chop. Brown on both sides before removing from pan. If desired, lightly brush again with more Knorr SavorRich Pork. Cook remaining pork chops. Serve with steamed rice. Recipe originally published in the June 2017 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.