Bursting with flavor, this is Pinoy comfort food at its finest. Serve with piping hot rice and you’re set to conquer the rest of the workweek!
Fried Pork Adobo Recipe
Fried Pork Adobo Ingredients
- 1 kilo pork sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 2 heads Garlic cloves separated
- Salt to taste
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Place pork and garlic in a wok. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 cup water, vinegar, and soy sauce. Simmer over low heat until pork is tender and liquid is reduced by half.
- Allow pork to render its fat and cook until brown and crisp on the side.