Makeover your fried rice with not-so-usual ingredients: Tinapa flakes and beans add more texture and nutrients to your usual fried rice.
Fried Rice with Beans Recipe
Tinapa flakes and beans add more texture and nutrients to your usual fried rice.
Fried Rice with Beans Ingredients
- 3 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup frozen mixed vegetables thawed
- 1/4 Cup tinapa (smoked fish) flakes
- 2 cups togue (bean sprouts)
- 1 piece Egg
- 2 cups day-old rice
- Oil for sauteing
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, heat about 2 tablespoons oil and sauté the garlic and mixed vegetables until soft. Add in tinapa flakes and stir to mix.
- Set the mixture to one side and add the egg to the other side. Scramble the egg. Season with salt and ground black pepper and cook until set. With your spatula, slice the scrambled egg to ribbons.
- Add in the rice and togue and toss until well mixed. Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW