For a complete meal, add scrambled egg and leftover grilled chicken or roast beef.
Fried Rice with Dried Mango and Nuts Recipe
Fried Rice with Dried Mango and Nuts Ingredients
- 5 to 6 cups rice cooked
- 1 Table Spoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons Garlic minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can canned pineapple drained
- 1/2 Cup cashew nuts chopped
- 3/4 Cup dried mango chopped
- 1/4 Cup spring onions chopped
- With a wet hand, fluff up cooked rice to separate the grains. Set aside.
- Add oil to a hot pan. Sauté garlic until slightly golden brown. Add onion.
- Mix in cooked rice and stir well. On medium high heat, cook for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add pineapple, nuts, dried mango. Season with salt and pepper. Stir. Cook for a few minutes more until heated through.
- Sprinkle spring onion on top before serving.