Jazz up your fried salmon by adding a creamy mushroom sauce. It’s so easy to put together!
Fried Salmon with Creamy White Sauce Recipe
Fried Salmon with Creamy White Sauce Ingredients
- 800 Grams salmon fillet sliced into 2-3 inch strips
- 5 tablespoons cooking oil
- 250 ml All-purpose cream
- 1 200 gram-can button mushrooms drained
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat cooking oil in a medium-sized pan. Fry each strip for 2 to 3 minutes or until the flesh has golden brown areas.
- Remove the salmon strips from the pan. In the same pan, add the mushrooms and saute for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the all-purpose cream and let it simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper. To serve: layer salmon strips on a plate and pour over the sauce or serve it on the side.