Tickle your taste buds by using your favorite dried fruits in your potato salad—apricots, dates, raisins, papaya, or even figs.
Fruity Potato Salad Recipe
Fruity Potato Salad Ingredients
- 1 1/2 kilo Potatoes peeled
- 1 Green Apple cored, cut into thin chunks
- 1/2 Cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 Cup dried mango chopped
- 1/2 Cup walnuts roughly chopped
- Salt as needed, to taste
- ground black pepper as needed, to taste
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Calamansi Juice
- 1/3 Cup bleu cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water, then add the potatoes. Gently boil potatoes until tender. Drain water completely, keeping potatoes in pot. Cover. Set aside to dry.
- Meanwhile, make the Bleu Cheese Dressing: Whisk ingredients of dressing together in a large bowl.
- Cut potatoes into chunks. Add apples, dried fruits, and walnuts. Toss with dressing, and chill until ready to serve. Recipe originally published in the March 2016 issue of Good Housekeeping.