This super fudgy, gooey, and very chocolatey brownies recipe is a dessert that wows! It has that beautiful crackly, flaky top, too. It is so hard to look for a brownie recipe that would fit high standards. There are so many recipes out there, and it’s not easy to decide which one to follow. So, try this recipe and it won’t disappoint!
Fudge Brownies Recipe
Fudge Brownies Ingredients
- 1 Cup dutche premium chocolate baking bar melted
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 Cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 Cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup dutche premium chocolate baking bar chopped
- 1/2 Cup toasted pecan nuts Optional
- Melt the cup of chocolates by placing the bowl of chocolates over of a pot of simmering water. Stir occasionally. Once fully melted, set aside and let it cool down to room temperature.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and eggs. Using a wire whisk, mix until well incorporated.
- Add the vanilla extract and vegetable oil and continue mixing.
- Sift the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, and salt into a mixing bowl, and combine with the batter using a spatula until well incorporated.
- Add the cooled and melted chocolate, and mix well into the batter.
- Add the chopped chocolates and the nuts of your choice (I used pecan nuts) and combine with the batter.
- In a 9x10-inch pan lined with parchment paper, pour the brownie batter and level the top using the spatula.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C. (The oven heating setting is on for the top and bottom with the baking tray placed in the middle.)
- Once done baking, let it cool down for 10 minutes before slicing. READ THESE: MORE BROWNIE RECIPES No-Bake Brownie Balls Recipe Cheesecake Brownie Recipe