Ward off the rainy day doldrums with this yummy, fudgy concoction!
Fudgy Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Fudgy Ice Cream Cake Ingredients
- 1 Pack brownie mix
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream
- 1/2 Cup All-purpose cream
- 1/3 Cup chocolate chips
- Prepare brownie batter according to package instructions.
- Divide the brownie batter between two 10”x 10” baking pans. Bake. Remove pans from oven five minutes before the recommended baking time for a fudgier brownie layer. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Scoop an even layer of vanilla ice cream on top of one brownie pan. Work fast as the ice cream melts very quickly.
- Remove the other brownie from its pan; run a knife along the edge of the pan, invert, and gently tap bottom.
- Lay brownie on top of vanilla ice cream. Scoop an even layer of strawberry ice cream on top. Cover with aluminum foil and freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, cut and serve in individual plates and top with whipped cream and chocolate chips. Place your knife in hot water before using to easily and evenly cut the cake into slices. Tip: For birthdays, use a round baking pan with a removable bottom. Decorate the cake with colorful candy sprinkles and lots of chocolates.