Boiling beef in soy sauce and spices before frying accomplishes three tasks at once: tenderizing, partially cooking, and infusing it with flavor. Try this easy beef ribs recipe!
Garlic Beef Ribs Recipe
Garlic Beef Ribs Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 red chili pepper (siling labuyo) sliced, plus extra to serve
- 4 cloves Garlic 3 crushed and 1 minced
- 500 Grams Beef use short ribs
- Salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup cornstarch seasoned salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- Combine 4 cups water, soy sauce, chilies, crushed garlic, and beef in a pot. Boil for 15 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool.
- Remove beef from pot and let it rest for 3 to 5 minutes. Pat dry.
- Season beef with salt and pepper. Dredge in seasoned cornstarch.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry beef for about 2 to 3 minutes per side or until desired crispiness is achieved. Remove beef from pan and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- minced garlic and extra chilies in the same pan. Sprinkle on top of beef.