Give prawns a delicious makeover with a handful of ingredients. Serve it with garlic noodles on the side for a complete Asian meal.
Garlic Prawns Recipe
Garlic Prawns Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 Cup Garlic
- 500 Grams Prawns (Sugpo) cleaned
- coarse salt to season
- 1/4 Cup cilantro (wansoy) (leaves), plus extra for garnish
- Heat olive oil and melt butter in a pan. Sauté garlic until light golden brown. Transfer garlic to a plate and set aside.
- Add prawns to the same pan and fry until red-orange in color. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Turn off heat.
- Toss in cilantro leaves and fried garlic. Garnish with more cilantro leaves, if desired, and serve immediately.