Incorporate more flavors in your weeknight meals without the need for complicated recipes. This easy Asian dish comes together in less than 30 minutes.
Ginger Beef Noodles Recipe
Ginger Beef Noodles Ingredients
- 500 Grams Beef (use sirloin), (or tenderloin), sliced into strips
- 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce divided
- 1/4 Cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger (freshly-grated)
- canola oil
- 250 Grams egg noodles (pancit canton) cooked according to package directions
- 5 green onion sliced
- Mix beef with 2 tablespoons soy sauce, then toss with cornstarch. Shake off excess and set aside.
- Mix remaining soy sauce, oyster sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add several swirls of oil to coat the bottom of the pan. When oil is hot, add beef and fry until just cooked, tossing occasionally for even cooking. Don’t overcrowd the pan; cook in batches if necessary. Remove beef from the wok and set aside.
- Clean the wok and put back over heat. Add sauce and cook, stirring, until thickened. Add beef back to the wok and toss until evenly coated.
- Place egg noodles on a serving platter. Pour beef over and garnish with green onions. Serve immediately.