Try this easy seafood recipe: Steamed fish is made flavorful with a healthy sweet-tangy dressing.
Ginger Fish Recipe
Ginger Fish Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 /2 tablespoons ginger chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- 2 white fish (use fillets), around 110 grams each
- 1 Cup Leeks
- 1/4 Cup tomatoes sliced
- 1/4 Cup broccoli small florets
- 1 Cup baby carrots sliced in half lengthwise
- Make the dressing: blend together apple or coconut cider vinegar, light soy sauce or coco aminos, sesame oil, chopped ginger, and chopped garlic in a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine white fish fillets, chopped leeks, sliced tomatoes, broccoli florets, and baby carrots; toss in the dressing until evenly coated. Divide into 2 equal portions. Place 1 portion of the fish and vegetables on the center of a 12x18-inch sheet of aluminum foil. Take two opposite sides of the foil and fold together then seal opposite ends, making a packet and enclosing the fish. Repeat with remaining fish and vegetables.
- Steam for 25 to 30 minutes. Let sit for a few minutes before cutting the packet open.