This easy stir fry is made even more flavorful with crab fat or aligue. You just need a little bit togive this vegetable dish that delicious crab flavor.
Ginisang Ampalaya With Aligue Recipe
Ginisang Ampalaya With Aligue Ingredients
- 1 big ampalaya deseeded and silced thinly
- 3 cups water for washing
- 2 tablespoons rock salt for washing
- 1 tablespoon sugar for washing
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons bottled crab fat paste (aligue)
- rock salt to taste
- ground pepper to taste
- In a bowl with 3 cups water, add 2 tablespoons of rock salt and 1 tablespoon sugar. Mix well. Soak the sliced ampalaya in this water-salt-sugar mixture for 30 minutes. After soaking, wash the ampalaya with running water. Set aside and drain.
- Heat the oil in a pan, then sauté garlic and onion add the aligue then add in the drained ampalaya. Adjust taste with salt and pepper. Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.