This sauce recipe has flavors of a cheesecake. The red wine sauce adds a dose of sophistication to the dish.
Grapes and Cream Cheese Sauce Recipe
Grapes and Cream Cheese Sauce Ingredients
- 1 Pack cream cheese softened, around 8 ounces
- 1 Pack All-purpose cream 250-ml pack
- 1 Cup sugar divided
- 1/2 Cup sweet red wine
- grapes use seedless red grapes, to serve
- Mix cream cheese, cream, and ½ cup sugar in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Combine red wine and remaining sugar in a saucepan over low heat. Simmer and allow to reduce until slightly thick, about 30 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Layer cream-cheese mixture and red-wine sauce in serving glasses. Top with grapes and drizzle with more red-wine sauce. Serve chilled.