Healthy eating is a growing trend and packaged hearty salads can be a profitable business venture. Create a menu with a variety of toppings and your own signature dressings—healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring with this grilled chicken salad recipe paired with a strawberry vinaigrette.
Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
Grilled Chicken Salad Ingredients
- 1 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 Cup strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon shallots (sibuyas Tagalog) chopped
- 3 cups coconut oil
- Salt to taste
- 700 Grams Lettuce trimmed, washed, and spun-dry
- 1 1/3 cups arugula leaves washed and spun-dry
- 1 1/3 cups Roasted Chicken Breast sliced
- 1 Cup carrot shredded
- 1 Cup Cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Store-Bought Candied Nuts
- 1/2 Cup store-bought crispy green peas
- 1/2 Cup croutons
- Make the dressing: Combine vinegar, jam, mustard, and shallots in a blender. Whiz to combine, while pouring oil in a steady stream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange lettuce and arugula in take-out containers. Top with chicken, carrots, cucumber (if using), nuts, green peas, and croutons. Pack dressing separately.