Grilled chicken satay isn’t complete without a sweet peanut sauce.
Grilled Chicken Satay Recipe
Grilled Chicken Satay Ingredients
- 1 Cup coconut milk (gata)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated
- 1 teaspoon Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 400 Grams Chicken
- 1/8 Cup vegetable oil
- peanut sauce to serve
- peanuts to garnish
- Combine coconut milk, turmeric powder, grated ginger, minced garlic, curry powder, and dark brown sugar in a bowl; mix well. Set aside. Slice chicken thigh fillets into 1x1-inch cubes. Marinate chicken in mixture, covered, for 3 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Drain chicken, and mix together marinade and vegetable oil. Thread chicken onto skewers and grill for 10 to 12 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through, basting with the marinade. Serve with peanut sauce and garnish with chopped peanuts, if desired.