This tangy citrus-marinated steak dish does well wrapped up in a burrito or served with rice or potatoes.
Grilled Citrus-Marinated Steak Recipe
Wrap up this tangy steak in a burrito with lots of rice!
Grilled Citrus-Marinated Steak Ingredients
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/2 seedless orange juice only
- 1 lime juice only
- 1/3 Cup cilantro (wansoy) roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- 3 slices Jalape pickled, minced
- Salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 400 Grams Beef (use tenderloin), sliced into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- Blend olive oil, juice from ½ seedless orange, juice from 1 lime, roughly chopped cilantro, garlic, vinegar, pickled jalapeño slices, salt, and freshly ground black pepper in a food processor or blender for 30 seconds.
- Place mixture and beef tenderloin in a large zip-top bag and marinate for at least 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Drain beef from marinade and grill over charcoal or on a grill pan to medium doneness, about 3 minutes on each side. Rest on a chopping board for 5 minutes. Slice into strips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW