This grilled corn parmigiana recipe is perfect for feeding a crowd.
Grilled Corn Parmigiana Recipe
Grilled Corn Parmigiana Ingredients
- 1 cob Japanese sweet corn boiled and peeled
- Butter for brushing
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley sprigs finely chopped
- Brush Japanese sweet corn with softened butter. Grill over an open flame until blistered and grill marks appear. Remove from heat.
- Spread tomato paste on cob and sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese. Garnish with finely chopped parsley.