This takoyaki grilled corn recipe is great for sharing with family and friends.
Takoyaki Corn Recipe
Takoyaki Corn Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons Japanese mayonnaise
- 1 cob Japanese sweet corn boiled and peeled
- 2 tablespoons Japanese barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Nori (dried seaweed)
- 1 tablespoon bonito flakes
- Spread Japanese mayonnaise on 1 cob Japanese sweet corn (boiled and peeled). Grill corn over an open flame until mayonnaise has browned. Take off heat.
- Spread more Japanese mayonnaise on cob then drizzle with Japanese barbecue sauce. Garnish with nori (available at Japanese groceries) and bonito flakes.