Bored with your usual sandwich? This grilled pork sandwich is a keeper.
Grilled Pork Open-faced Sandwiches Recipe
Bored with your usual sandwich? Try this grilled pork number!
Grilled Pork Open-faced Sandwiches Ingredients
- 250 Grams pork use sukiyaki-cut
- 1/2 Cup Italian dressing
- 1 medium red onion sliced into rings
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices focaccia bread
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 Cup alfalfa sprouts
- Combine pork and Italian dressing in a bowl. Marinate in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Toss together red onions, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Grill onion rings until slightly charred. Set aside.
- Grill pork slices until cooked, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Spread mayonnaise on bread slices. Season with salt and pepper. Layer lettuce, alfalfa sprouts, pork, and onions on top. Serve at room temperature.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW