Shrimp and grill already go well together. Complete it even more with an ice-cold Coca-cola and you’re all set for a meal time experience worthy of sharing to family and friends. Share your photos online with #TasteTheFeeling.
Grilled Shrimp Skewers Recipe
Grilled Shrimp Skewers Ingredients
- 1 Cup dragon fruit chopped
- 1 Cup ripe mango chopped
- 1/4 Cup red onion chopped
- 3 tablespoons Wansoy (Cilantro) chopped
- lime juice Optional
- 36 medium Shrimp peeled and deveined with tails left on
- vegetable oil to grease
- Salt to taste
- Combine dragon fruit, ripe mango, shallots or red onions, and cilantro leaves and stems (wansoy). Add fresh lime juice, salt or fish sauce (patis), and chili flakes (optional). Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Thread 36 medium shrimps (peeled and deveined with tails left on) onto barbecue sticks, 3 pieces per stick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a charcoal grill or grill pan over medium heat. Lightly grease grates with vegetable oil. Grill skewers in batches for about 2 to 3 minutes per side or just until shrimps turn pink. Remove from heat and serve with dragon fruit-mango salsa.