When cooking grilled chicken, remember to baste the chicken regularly with marinade. This way, your dish won’t be lacking in flavor and the chicken will stay juicy throughout the whole cooking process.
Grilled Soy-Curry Chicken Recipe
Grilled Soy-Curry Chicken Ingredients
- 8 chicken thighs boneless
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Knorr SavorRich Chicken
- ground black pepper to taste
- red onions
- Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Skewer chicken thighs, seasoned with curry powder, Knorr SavorRich chicken, and ground black pepper, to taste, with zucchini, red onions, and cherry tomatoes.
- Grill chicken skewers for 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Baste in the last minute with a mixture of honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, Knorr SavorRich chicken, curry powder, garlic, and ground black pepper. Recipe originally published in the April 2014 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.