This veggie side dish is best paired with grilled meats and Italian, Greek, and other Mediterranean dishes.
Grilled Zucchini Recipe
Grilled Zucchini Ingredients
- 3 pieces zucchini sliced into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- lemon juice
- lemon zest
- 1/2 Cup feta cheese crumbled
- Toss zucchinis in olive oil. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Grill zucchini rounds, about 2 1/2 minutes on each side. Place zucchini on a plate and drizzle with the juice lemon. Top with lemon zest and crumbled feta cheese. Serve warm or at room temperature.