Make your classic pork menudo recipe even faster to cook by using giniling na baboy or ground pork instead of pork cubes that you have to tenderize. This classic stew with a twist is just as tasty as the original but cooks in half the time!
Pork Giniling Na Menudo Recipe
Pork Giniling Na Menudo Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 medium Potatoes peeled, cubed small
- 2 medium carrots peeled, cubed small
- 1 medium red onion peeled, sliced
- 1/2 kilogram ground pork
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1/2 Cup water
- ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- In a medium pot over medium heat, heat oil and then cook potatoes and carrots until tender. Remove from the pan. In the same pan, sauté onion until just softened.
- Add ground pork, and cook for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Pour in soy sauce, tomato sauce, pickle relish, and water. Simmer for 5 minutes. Return potatoes and carrots, and then season with salt and ground black pepper. Simmer until mixture has thickened. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Serve with garlic rice.