Tired of the same pork dishes? Try serving them in lettuce cups. The ground pork is made extra flavorful with Asian condiments such as soy sauce and oyster sauce.
Ground Pork in Lettuce Cups Recipe
Ground Pork in Lettuce Cups Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/4 kilo ground pork
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Small singkamas minced
- 1 Small carrot minced
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- romaine lettuce leaves washed and dried
- In a medium-sized pan over medium heat, saute ground pork in cooking oil. Cook until browned.
- Add the garlic, onions, singkamas and carrots. Then let it cook again on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and brown sugar. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until the sauce has reduced.
- Arrange each lettuce leaf on a platter, place the pork mixture and serve immediately.