This avocado-based dip with chiles, cilantro, onions, and lemon juice makes for the perfect Mexican side dish. Make sure to use ripe avocados to make really good guacamole.
This Easy Guacamole Dip Recipe Is Perfect with Nachos
This Easy Guacamole Dip Ingredients Is Perfect with Nachos
- 1 avocado ripe, around 350 grams, flesh scooped and mashed
- 3 tablespoons tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon cilantro (wansoy) finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper (or chili powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Combine avocado, tomatoes, red onions,minced garlic, cilantro (wansoy), lime juice, ground cumin, cayenneor chili powder, and salt; mix well.Cover and chill until ready to use.