A signature cooler during summer fiestas, guinumis highlights the creaminess of coconut milk, the silky smoothness of gulaman, and the lovely toasted flavor of pinipig.
This cooler has coconut milk, sago, gulaman, and pinipig!
- 2 tablespoons sago or small tapioca pearls, cooked
- 3 teaspoons gulaman or gelatin, red, cubed
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1/4 Cup coconut milk diluted in 1/4 cup water
- 1 Cup ice crushed, or more as needed
- 1 teaspoon toasted pinipig
- Place sago and red gulaman in a glass. Add simple syrup and coconut milk.
- Add crushed ice and top with toasted pinipig. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW