Everyone’s favorite summer cooler can now be enjoyed in popsicle form. It’s fun to make and even more fun to eat!
Halo-Halo Popsicles Recipe
Halo-Halo Popsicles Ingredients
- 2 cups ube ice cream (around 1 pint), softened
- 1/2 Cup evaporated milk
- 1 banana sliced in half lengthwise
- 50 Grams Pinipig (Puffed Rice)
- 170 Grams nata de coco (jelly made from coconut water) drained
- Combine ube ice cream and evaporated milk. Mix until thoroughly combined and ice cream has melted.
- Slice banana into 1/2-inch half moons. Roll in pinipig, set aside.
- Pour ube-milk mixture into popsicle molds until half-full. Add 2 banana pieces and 3 nata de coco cubes per popsicle mold.
- Fill molds with remaining ube-milk mixture until completely full. Freeze overnight before serving. Ice cream tip: Change the ice cream flavor and the filling of the popsicle to suit your children s liking. Add langka, beans, or other fruits to spice things up. If you don’t have a popsicle mold, you can do it the old-fashioned way with plastic cups and popsicle sticks.