These crispy ham and cheese dumplings are pouches full of flavor. Prep these bites in advance and keep them in the freezer for surprise guests and sudden cravings.
Crispy Ham and Cheese Dumplings Recipe
These crispy ham and cheese fried dumplings are pouches full of flavor.
Crispy Ham and Cheese Dumplings Ingredients
- 1 Cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup smoked ham chopped
- 20 6-inch sheets Lumpia wrappers
- 10 green onions green parts only, cut in half
- vegetable oil to fry
- Sweet chili sauce to serve
- Combine cheese and ham in a food processor. Whiz until well combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the mixture and form into a ball. Place on the center of a lumpia wrapper. Gather edges of the wrapper and pinch together to form a pouch. Tie with a green onion strip. Repeat with remaining ingredients. (To make tying easier, you can blanch the green onions first.)
- Heat oil in a saucepan for deep-frying (about 350ºF). Fry balls in batches until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes per batch. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve immediately with sweet chili sauce on the side.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW