Looking for an easy but delicious pasta dish? You may also use other types of cheese for this linguini pasta recipe. Instead of feta, why not use kesong puti? You can also use queso de bola in place of Parmesan cheese.
Ham and Mushroom Linguini Recipe
Ham and Mushroom Linguini Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1 Cup dried shiitake mushrooms rehydrated until soft, stems discarded, and caps sliced into strips
- 3/4 Cup fresh button mushrooms sliced
- 1 Cup ham cubed
- 2 tablespoons parsley sprigs finely chopped, divided
- 1/2 Cup white wine
- 1/2 Cup chicken stock
- 500 Grams linguine noodles cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 Cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 Cup arugula leaves
- In a large sauté pan, heat oil and sauté garlic over medium heat until it begins to brown, about 2 minutes. Add mushrooms, ham, and half of the parsley. Increase heat to high and cook for 1 minute, stirring well.
- Pour in wine and continue to cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Toss in cooked pasta and mix until sauce is absorbed.
- Add cheeses and remaining parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with arugula leaves. Serve immediately.