Ham and Tinapa Fried Rice Recipe
Serve this colorful fried rice on its own or pair it with your favorite Chinese dishes.
Ham and Tinapa Fried Rice Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil divided
- 1 Cup ham cubed
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon white onion chopped
- 1 Cup smoked fish (tinapa)
- 6 cups rice (cooked), cooled
- 1/4 Cup canned corn kernels drained
- 1/4 Cup frozen peas
- 1 Cup canned pineapple drained
- 2 pieces Egg beaten
- Salt to taste
- flat-leaf parsley
- In a large wok, heat 1/2 tablespoon oil and sauté ham over medium heat for 1 minute. Set aside.
- In the same wok, heat remaining oil and sauté garlic until lightly browned. Add onions, smoked fish, and cooked ham. Sauté for about 2 minutes. Add cooked rice and toss to mix; cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add corn, peas, pineapple, and beaten eggs. Toss and mix well over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until eggs are cooked. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to individual bowls and garnish with parsley, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW