Load up on your broccoli with this sweet and savory dish that is a great upgrade from your usual beef with broccoli, made Hawaiian-style. This Hawaiian beef broccoli recipe may sound like an odd pairing but you have to try it to fall in love with it!
Since Filipinos have a sweet tooth, we can totally see how this can become a new favorite way of cooking the beef broccoli recipe.
Hawaiian Beef Broccoli Recipe
This classic stir fry just got sweet!
Hawaiian Beef Broccoli Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger sliced
- 6 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1/4 Cup oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup pineapple juice
- 500 Grams sirloin beef steak tapa cut
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple Tidbits
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water
- Salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Mix ginger, garlic, oyster sauce, sugar, water, soy sauce, and pineapple juice. Add beef, and let marinate in the mixture for at least an hour.
- Pan fry the beef until brown in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Remove from the pan, and set aside.
- Add then bring the marinade in a pan to a simmer. Add the broccoli florets, pineapple chunks, and the cooked beef back into the pan.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Add sesame oil. Thicken the sauce with the cornstarch mixture. Serve while hot.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW