Looking for a new chicken recipe? With this recipe, you don’t need artificial seasonings to flavor a dish—herbs will do the trick!
Herb Chicken Recipe
Herb Chicken Ingredients
- 2 Chicken use fillets
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- olive oil for frying
- Season chicken breast fillets with salt and pepper. Mix together dried thyme, dried rosemary, dried marjoram, dried basil, dried oregano, and dried sage in a bowl.
- Rub chicken with herb mixture, covering it evenly. Let it sit for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Pan-fry chicken in olive oil or bake in the oven toaster for 15 minutes or until cooked. Serve with a salad.