Prep these herbed roasted potatoes to accompany your roast chicken or roast pork dish. You can pop them into the oven at the same time, too!
Herbed Roasted Potatoes Recipe
Herbed Roasted Potatoes Ingredients
- 2 cups parsley sprigs finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chives finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons black olives finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 Cup white onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 Cup Potatoes roasted
- Combine parsley, oil, chives, olives, orange juice, vinegar, orange zest, thyme, onions, and garlic in a bowl. Season salsa verde with salt and pepper.
- Place roasted potatoes in a bowl. Pour in salsa verde and toss well. Adjust seasoning to taste.