Try this bagnet recipe! This life of the party takes just five common ingredients and a turbo broiler to make.
- 1 large pork use pork pata
- water to cover the pot
- Salt to taste
- Simmer the pata in a deep pan with the seasonings for 30 to 45 minutes, until tender but not too soft.
- Drain well and pat until completely dry. (Prefer the skin to come out more crisp? Dry the pork under the sun for an hour or two.) Freeze.
- Place on the wire rack of the turbo broiler and bake at the highest temperature setting for 15 minutes. Then lower the heat to 350 degrees and continue cooking for another 15 to 20 minutes. The skin will be almost like chicharon but without the deep-frying.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.