There’s no reason to grab the ready-made version of a tuna cheese spread when you can make a better, tastier version at home using a few simple ingredients that you don’t even have to cook.
That’s one of the best reasons why this is such a brilliant and easy recipe. It’s a sandwich spread that you can easily recreate at home that’s going to be tastier, better than any you can get ready-made. What’s more, it’s just the mixing of a few ingredients you already have in your kitchen. There’s no cooking involved, and voila! A ready-made tuna cheese spread that you can store and stuff into sandwiches whenever the craving hits.
No-Cook Homemade Tuna Cheese Spread Recipe
No-Cook Homemade Tuna Cheese Spread Ingredients
- 1 184-gram can canned tuna chunks drained
- 1/2 Cup Cheese grated, divided
- 1/2 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- ground black pepper to taste
- Bread Slices as needed
- In a medium bowl, mix tuna, half the grated cheese, mayonnaise, cheese spread, and pickle relish. Season with ground pepper.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle grated cheese on the bread slices and top with tuna spread. Place another bread slice on top as desired. Serve immediately.