Upgrade your classic chocolate champorado and switch up the flavors with this ube champorado recipe.
Homemade Ube Champorado Recipe
Homemade Ube Champorado Ingredients
- 2 cups glutinous rice
- 8 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups ube halaya more to serve
- 2 teaspoons ube flavoring
- 1 1/2 cups raw sugar
- evaporated milk to taste
- In a pot over medium heat, add water and glutinous rice. Bring to a boil then keep stirring from time to time.
- Once rice is tender, pour ube flavoring and ube halaya. Continue to cook until ube is mixed well. Turn heat from Medium to Low. Add sugar and stir occasionally. Add more water if necessary.
- Remove from the heat and serve in bowls. Top with evaporated milk and 1 tablespoon ube halaya to taste more ubelicious!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW