This honey chicken skewers recipe has a sweet and delicate flavor that you and your family will enjoy.
Honey Chicken Skewers Recipe
Honey Chicken Skewers Ingredients
- 4 pieces chicken breast fillets skinless and boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pieces white onion cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 pieces red bell pepper cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 400-gram can canned button mushrooms whole
- 10 pieces barbecue sticks
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Combine together the honey, soy sauce, and oil in a big bowl. Then add the chicken, garlic, pepper, onion, red bell pepper, and mushroom in the bowl. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. (This can also be done overnight.)
- Drain and discard the marinade then thread the chicken, onion, bell pepper, and mushroom alternately.
- Lightly oil the pre-heated grill and place the skewers on it. Cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken juices run clear.
- For the honey mustard sauce, whisk the mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper together. Drizzle over skewers.