Make fried chicken even better! Coat your crunchy deep-fried chicken in sweet and sticky garlicky glaze. You’ll be licking your fingers clean!
Honey Garlic Fried Chicken Recipe
Honey Garlic Fried Chicken Ingredients
- 12 chicken pieces legs and wings
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 1 tablespoon liquid seasoning
- = parsley leaves for garnish
- Oil for deep-frying
- In a deep sauté pan over medium heat, heat enough oil for deep frying.
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Add to hot oil, and deep fry until cooked through. Drain on a rack over paper towels.
- Meanwhile, in a small frying pan over low heat, heat 2 Tbsp. oil. Add garlic and a pinch of salt, and cook, stirring, until garlic begins to brown. Remove from heat, and stir in honey and liquid seasoning.
- Toss cooked chicken in honey garlic mixture. Serve topped with more crispy garlic and chopped parsley, and garlic rice on the side. Recipe originally published in the June 2017 issue of Good Housekeeping Philippines.