This chicken dish is slightly sweet with the addition of honey! Fry them and simmer in a light, sweet sauce.
Honey-Glazed Chicken with Garlic Recipe
The simple addition of pantry staples make for an easy chicken dinner!
Honey-Glazed Chicken with Garlic Ingredients
- 1/2 kilo Chicken use thighs, boneless
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 15 cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Marinate chicken in salt and pepper for atleast 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Melt butter and oil in a medium pan over low heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes then add the chicken thighs, skin down.
- Allow the chicken skin to brown then turn it over. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Turn the chicken thighs from time to time.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then pour over the honey and simmer for 5 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW