Try this easy recipe for hummus: it’s really easy to make. All you need to do is blitz a few pantry staples together!
Hummus Spread Recipe
Hummus Spread Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups chickpeas (garbanzos) cooked or canned
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- lemon zest grated
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley
- tortilla triangles toasted
- paprika for topping
- Pulse chickpeas, garlic, grated zest from 1 lemon, lemon juice in a food processor until smooth. (If mixture is dry, add chickpea cooking water, 1 teaspoon at a time.) Add extra virgin olive oil; pulse. Season with salt. Stir in flat-leaf parsley.
- Spread hummus on a toasted tortilla triangle. Top with Greek yogurt and paprika. Drizzle with olive oil.