Try having the chicken with some raita, a simple salad, with this grilled chicken recipe. Chop some tomatoes and cucumbers into cubes, and stir it into yogurt with a pinch of cumin and some chopped cilantro. This side salad works with lamb, too.
Indian-Spiced Grilled Chicken Recipe
Indian-Spiced Grilled Chicken Ingredients
- 1 kilo Chicken use skinless chicken breast fillet
- 1/2 Cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1 Table Spoon ground coriander
- 1 Table Spoon ground cumin
- 1 Table Spoon Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 2 handfuls cilantro (wansoy) chopped
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag.
- In a bowl, combine yogurt with spices. Pour into the bag over the chicken. Lock the bag and rub marinade all over the chicken. Keep in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (or up to 8 hours if you wish).
- Grill or broil chicken over medium heat until cooked. Rest for a few minutes before serving.
- To serve, arrange on a plate and top with cilantro. Serve with raita on the side.