Put a Filipino twist into the Vietnamese favorite with luscious pork belly slices marinated in lemongrass, patis, and lime.
Inihaw Sandwich Recipe
Use leftovers to make a Vietnamese-style sandwich!
Inihaw Sandwich Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon Lemongrass minced
- 1 teaspoon Fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 300 Grams Pork belly thinly cut
- 1 loaf french bread sliced into 4 pieces, split horizontally in the middle, spread with butter, and toasted
- kimchi store-bought
- 2/3 Cup carrots shredded
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- Make the marinade: Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Marinate pork belly.
- Grill pork on a hot grill. You can also opt to sauté pork on a hot grill pan.
- Take the bottom half of a slice of French bread. Place pork pieces, kimchi, and shredded carrots on top. Top with cilantro. Cover with the top half of a slice of French bread. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 4 sandwiches.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
CONTINUE READING BELOW