This noodle recipe is easy! Thinly sliced beef cooks in hot water, just like instant noodles—perfect for a fast yet hearty meal.
Instant Beef Noodles Recipe
Instant Beef Noodles Ingredients
- 2 cups water
- 2 packs instant noodles (80 grams each) seasonings removed
- 1 small head broccoli florets chopped small
- 1 Pack young corn chopped
- 1/4 Cup oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Beef sukiyaki cut, cut into strips
- water as needed
- ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium pot over high heat, bring water to a boil. Add noodles, broccoli, and corn. Simmer, using tongs to remove each ingredient as it cooks. Transfer to a large bowl. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix oyster sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl. Season with pepper to taste.
- Add beef to simmering water. Stir and let simmer until cooked through. Remove from water, and add to sauce mixture. Stir to coat, and add cooked noodles, broccoli, and young corn. Toss to coat evenly before serving. Recipe originally published in the June 2017 issue of Good Housekeeping.