Who doesn’t love milkshakes? We gave this creamy diner classic a cheeky little boost of flavor!
Irish Cream Milkshake Recipe
Irish Cream Milkshake Ingredients
- 1 Cup Whole milk
- 1 Cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 Cup Irish cream liqueur
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- whipped cream freshly whipped, to top
- cocoa powder to dust
- Place whole milk, vanilla ice cream, Irish cream liqueur (we used Baileys), and chocolate syrup in a blender. Blend on medium speed until smooth. Pour into 2 tall glasses.
- Top with freshly whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder, if desired.