Here’s our Italian-inspired take on the popular Buffalo Chicken Wings. If you want it hot, throw in a few drops of Tabasco.
Italian-style Chicken Wings Recipe
Italian-style Chicken Wings Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons Garlic minced
- 1 Pack spaghetti sauce use sweet-style sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 kilo Chicken use wings
- 1 Pack breading mix
- In a pan, heat some oil then sauté garlic. Add spaghetti sauce, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Coat the chicken with the breading mix.
- Fry chicken wings in hot oil until golden brown.
- Toss fried wings with the sauce until evenly coated.
TIP: For kids who might have a hard time with the wings, use prepared chicken lollipops instead.