Impress everyone at the next dinner party with these tender, fall-off-the-bone ribs. Partnered with a sweet and tangy barbecue sauce infused with whiskey, it’s definitely a must-try!
Jack Daniel's Baby Back Ribs
Jack Daniels Baby Back Ribs
- 1.5 kilos pork use Baby back ribs
- cooking oil
- 1/4 Cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 Cup store-bought steak sauce
- 1 Cup whiskey
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Slide a paring knife under the membrane or silver skin of the ribs. Use the knife to loosen the skin. With your fingers, grab the loosened membrane and pull. Repeat this step as needed until the membrane has been completely removed.
- Make the meat rub: Combine all ingredients. Sprinkle rub mixture over ribs. With your fingers, rub the seasoning all over the meat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Make the barbecue marinade: Combine all ingredients and mix until sugar is dissolved. Brush marinade all over the ribs until well coated.
- Brush a sheet of aluminum foil with oil. Wrap ribs and bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Brush ribs with barbecue marinade again.
- In a nonstick frying pan over high heat, add a tablespoon of oil and sear ribs, top side down, for 15 seconds or until a crust has formed.