Love Asian flavors? This Korean-style grilled corn recipe should be right up your alley.
Korean-style Grilled Corn Recipe
Korean-style Grilled Corn Ingredients
- 1 cob Japanese sweet corn boiled and peeled
- 2 tablespoons Samjang Sauce available at major supermarkets
- 2 tablespoons green onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds toasted
- Grill 1 cob Japanese sweet corn until blistered and grill marks appear.
- Spread samjang sauce on cob. Garnish with finely chopped green onions and toasted black and white sesame seeds.